Friday, August 5, 2011

Back Problem

Daddy left home for work.
I was making a phone call to an airline company.
I was leaning over the counter in the bathroom and waiting for a representative.
There was no moment of "twist" or "crack", but it happened then.
I could not straight my back.  It was too much pain.
I couldn't walk!  I could move with my hands and knees on the floor, but it was slower than a turtle.
The boys were fighting or damaging things in the apartment, but I couldn't go stop them.

We stayed home all day.  I felt bad for the boys, but my back didn't go well.

Daddy came home from a long day work and made Margaritas (he called it medicine) and dinner.
The boys had so much energy and ran around.

I was laying on bed and watching my family's move.
I want to say big "Thank you" to all of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment